- Arranging times (concert times during opening times on weekdays; at weekend: preferred after evening mass);
- The church can’t close precincts to tourism traffic;
- Guest choirs may not sing during parish masses;
- Concert hall hire fee HUF 60,000+VAT/hour (pro rata, but minimum 30 minutes)
Includes: use of vestry, toilets, conductor podium, one mobile microphone);
- Rehearsals: in the vestry maximum half of the duration of the concert;
- Use of small organ HUF 30,000/occasion;
- Use of electric instruments is not permitted, acoustic instruments only
- Despatch of the planned programme for approval is required minimum 14 days prior to the concert;
- Planned programme should be appropriate for the sacred area, Catholic spirituality, religious period, celebration.
- Preparations and assembly are not permitted to disturb the ceremony prior to the concert or those members of the congregation leaving the service.
- Images, video and sound recordings made at the concert may not be commercially distributed.
- In the case of performance of a work subject to royalties, all reporting and royalty payment liabilities are solely the responsibility of the person organizing the concert.
Open-air music: free of charge, but requires prior agreement;